amc-theater

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 7 November 2008

Reader Mail: The Aussie Asian Speaks Again

Posted on 21:17 by tripal h
G'day James,

It's the resident Asian-Australian saying hi. First thing, I've had a look at the AA T-shirt designs and my favourite is the design scheme used in the "bumper sticker". It's where the five elements are positioned horizontally above the alphabetic logo. As a suggestion, the popular designs would also look good on a coffee mug. Let me know if the coffee mug idea will proceed, since I'm quite far away. I would prefer to buy multiple items in one parcel.

Regarding the 10 Op Orders for the Alpha Asian: That's a pretty good guide, and I've printed out a copy for my desk at home and one in my drawer at work. I like to have stuff like this in my room to keep me on track and make sure I don't deviate from my goals.

It's also one of the reasons why I read your Strength and Alpha Asian blogs on a regular basis. Like you said in one of your posts, it's good to associate yourself with positive thinking people who are driven and hard working.

By the way, we've been following the US election this week, and from my point of view, the outcome of the US election is fantastic and is seen as the start of a new era for your country and its relations to the world. I have fond memories of my trip to the US almost 10 years ago, and I'm keen to see how the country fares in the next few years.


Regards,
The Aussie Asian


My Answer: Hey good to hear from you again Aussie Asian. If you're interested in a coffee mug with the Alpha Asian logo, then guess what?! Just because you asked, we'll put it on our online store. The mugs should be up by the end of this weekend.

I'm glad you like the Op Orders for the Alpha Asian. I try to live a very focused life, and these are some of the precepts that I try to follow to keep myself focused on accomplishing things.

As far as politics, I'm hoping for an Asian American president someday. I just hope it doesn't take 30+ years for us the way it took 30 years since the Civil Rights movement for America to be comfortable with an African American president.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in Asian Americans | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Interview with Rick Lee
    Source: Online Education What I find interesting is the pie chart: the top 3 horny countries are China, South Korea and Japan. Anyway, here...
  • Finishing the Game
    I'm really surprised more people didn't like Finishing the Game . The comic timing by the actors and director was hilarious. The moc...
  • American Idol - John Park Interview
  • Why "A. Magazine" Went the Way of the Dodo
    I was looking around for images to stick on this blog, so I went through a pile of "A. Magazine" back issues. All I could up with...
  • "I see dead people..."
    Here's an absolutely hilarious video I found by way of AA Theory . It's a Korean girl pretending to be a ghost. The reactions from...
  • Facebook bans Racebending
    On March 15th, 2010, Facebook bans the group "People Against Racebending: Protest of the Cast of The Last Airbender Movie" for vio...
  • Attraction is Not a Choice
    I recently had lunch with a friend, and she related how she had broken up with her boyfriend. She's a very intelligent girl and like an...
  • Year of the Noodle - by MojoRider
    If I eat too much American cuisine for a long time, I get a huge hankering for Asian cuisine. I gotta have some rice and get away from potat...
  • Honestly Expressing One's Self
    So here's a great video I watched on the Big WoWo blog. Here's Byron's synopsis of the video: "In the video above, Nigeria...
  • If it looks like a duck...
    You say "tomayto." I say "tomotto." You say crime of economic opportunity. I say hate crime: "Hate crime" m...

Categories

  • 18 Mighty Mountain Warriors
  • 442nd
  • Aaron Yoo
  • Alpha Asian
  • Alpha Asians
  • American Born Chinese
  • American Idol
  • amrevolutions
  • Angel Island
  • Angry Asian Man
  • Anna123
  • art creativity
  • art creativity music
  • Asian American bloggers
  • Asian Americans
  • Asian kids
  • Asian men
  • Asian parents
  • Asian Pearls
  • Asian-American Empowerment
  • ass
  • attraction
  • Austin Asian American Film Festival
  • Banana
  • Better Asian Man
  • Better Luck Tomorrow
  • Big WoWo
  • blondes
  • Bobby Lee
  • Body modification
  • books
  • Bruce Lee
  • Burt Takeuchi
  • butts
  • Byron Mann
  • Cafe Di Vang
  • Cantonese Boy
  • cats
  • Celtic
  • Chilton
  • Christmas
  • comedians
  • comedy
  • ComicCon
  • community
  • Conan O'Brien
  • cuisine
  • culture
  • dads
  • dance
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Daniel Henney
  • dating
  • David Chang
  • death
  • Diary of a Mad Asian Guy
  • diet
  • dogs
  • Dragon Beads
  • Edward Tom
  • exercise
  • Far East Movement
  • fatherhood
  • fitness
  • fob
  • food
  • Forgotten History
  • fortune cookies
  • Fred Lau
  • Genghis Khan
  • Ghost Soldier
  • Goh Nakamura
  • grief
  • groceries
  • Gunnarolla
  • Halloween
  • Hanshan
  • happiness
  • health
  • Heather Fong
  • Hiroshima
  • hockey
  • identity politics
  • imagined communities
  • Immigration
  • interviews
  • Ironman 2
  • Jake Shimabukuro
  • James Huang
  • James Kyson Lee
  • Japanese videos
  • Jeremy Lin
  • Joe Wong
  • John Cho
  • John Park
  • Jon and Kate Plus 8
  • Just Kidding Films
  • Justin Chon
  • K-Town Cowboys
  • Kev Jumba
  • Kevin Tan
  • Kia
  • Kobukson
  • Kogi Taco Truck
  • language
  • law enforcement
  • leadership
  • life
  • little emperor syndrome
  • Long Tack Sam
  • Lost
  • Love Pearls
  • loyalty
  • Lumina
  • Lyoto Machida
  • Manny Pacquiao
  • martial arts
  • Michael Chang
  • migration
  • Miko Andres
  • military
  • Mojo Rider
  • money
  • Monkey King
  • Morgan Spurlock
  • movies
  • music
  • Names
  • new year's resolution
  • Ninja Assassin
  • noodles
  • Notorious MSG
  • Paper-Sons
  • paradorn
  • parkour
  • Paul Qingpoy Chow
  • pen spinning
  • Penis Beads
  • Planet B-Boy
  • podcast
  • population increase
  • pornography
  • pre-Columbian contact
  • psychology
  • Quest Crew
  • Randall Park
  • reality TV
  • relationships
  • Respect
  • restaurants
  • Rick Lee
  • Robert Hong
  • Robert Kiyosaki
  • rock
  • Roger Fan
  • Ruby Li Long
  • Ryan Higa
  • satire
  • science fiction
  • self knowledge
  • senior citizens
  • SFPD
  • Shanghai Kiss
  • Shogun
  • social networking
  • sports
  • Star Trek TNG
  • StreetWars
  • stuntmen
  • success
  • Sungha
  • Survivor
  • T-shirts
  • tattoo
  • Ted Leonsis
  • The Amazing Race 14
  • The Joy Luck Club
  • The Sims
  • Tim Chiou
  • Tsien Hsue-Shen
  • TV shows
  • Valentine's Day
  • Vanishing Son
  • Victor Kim
  • Vincent Chin
  • viral videos
  • web series
  • weight lifting
  • Wen Ho Lee
  • Westerberg
  • Wong Fu Productions
  • writer's block

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (121)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2009 (129)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (60)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ▼  November (22)
      • Can You Eat Bitterness?
      • "Bruce" Lights Matches with Nunchucks
      • Roger Fan
      • Chinatown Chat
      • Working Out the Flat Asian Butt
      • Offensive vs Defensive Mindset
      • How Wars Should Be Fought
      • 18 Fingers of Death
      • Illegal Immigrants
      • The Angry Asian Man Syndrome
      • Bruce Lee Look-A-Like Playing Ping Pong
      • Why "A. Magazine" Went the Way of the Dodo
      • The 3-5 Method
      • Attraction is Not a Choice
      • Name That Asian
      • Delicious Journey
      • The Rules of the Game are Always the Same
      • Reader Mail: The Aussie Asian Speaks Again
      • What the Future Holds
      • The Difference Between Cats and Dogs
      • 10 Op Orders for the Alpha Asian
      • Four Exercise Personality Types
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

tripal h
View my complete profile